Area Retail Manager
- Managing daily operations of 4-5 outlets.
- You will involve in oversee the training and motivating of the retail team to achieve target Retail KPIs.
- Responsible for the overall business performance of the Retail Operations.
- Lead a team of Outlet Supervisors to drive sales revenues, increase customer service level and ensure that operational standards are met.
- Work closely with HR Department in recruitment and selection, staff performance and training.
- Responsible for cost management in terms of outlet overhead and operation costs.
- Establish procedures and standards of work to endure operation efficiency in a customer-centric environment.
- Able to identify any operational issues and propose solutions to resolve it.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior.
You will be required to cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekends work, shift work, working outdoors and working with employees from retail outlets or factory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver and has passion to think out of the box to achieve desires outcome.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Prefer candidates residing around Jurong and Woodlands area.
- Willing to work shift and 6 days work week